To Kill a Mockingbird literature guide teaching unit mega growing bundle with interactive notebook activities.
This literature guide bundle for teaching "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee includes:
• My best-selling teaching unit bundle for To Kill a Mockingbird (400+ pages):
To Kill a Mockingbird Complete Literature Unit
• My interactive unit for the novel (90 interactive activities):
To Kill a Mockingbird Interactive Notebook Bundle - Common Core Aligned
• My activities for using Harper Lee's first draft "Go Set a Watchman":
Go Set a Watchman By Harper Lee Close Reading Compare/Contrast Activities
• To Kill a Mockingbird Symbolism Analysis and Review (with editable online student handouts via Google Drive)
• And any new resources I upload for the novel!
(Se full list of all materials with links below.)
This gigantic bundle is offered to you at a huge discount. You will have more materials than you can use in a single year, allowing you the flexibility to differentiate and pick-and-choose different activities each year to keep it fresh.
The materials are aligned to the Common Core State Standards. Even if you are not a school that uses the Common Core standards, the skills are still essential ones that every student should practice. In addition, there are EDITABLE files included so you can customize for your own students.
Full Table of Contents includes:
• To Kill a Mockingbird Complete Literature Unit
• To Kill a Mockingbird KWL Introduction Activity
• To Kill a Mockingbird Chapter Discussion Questions & Answers
• To Kill a Mockingbird Chapter Check Quizzes (Chapters 1-31)
• To Kill a Mockingbird Review Games (Like Jeopardy®)
• To Kill a Mockingbird Part One Test & Studyguide
• To Kill a Mockingbird TESTS (Final exam, Vocabulary, Movie Test)
• To Kill a Mockingbird Journal Prompts
• To Kill a Mockingbird Postcard Activity (For ANY Chapter)
• To Kill a Mockingbird Creative Activities for Every Chapter
• To Kill a Mockingbird Trial Organizer (Chapters 17-19)
• To Kill a Mockingbird Nonfiction Primary Source Allusion Activity
• To Kill a Mockingbird Narrative Writing Prompt
• To Kill a Mockingbird Facebook Activity
• The Scottsboro Boys Anticipatory and Reading Response Activity
• To Kill a Mockingbird Teacher’s Guide
• To Kill a Mockingbird Common Core Aligned Interactive Notebook Bundle
• To Kill a Mockingbird Trial Organizer - Interactive Notebook Activity
• Stereotypes: Introducing the Theme for ANY Story Interactive Notebook
• To Kill a Mockingbird Figurative Language & Vocabulary Interactive Notebook
• To Kill a Mockingbird Reflective Narrative Essay Prompt and Rubric
• To Kill a Mockingbird Literature Prints
• Go Set a Watchman By Harper Lee Close Reading Compare/Contrast Activities
• List of vocabulary words and definitions
• Character list (PDF/Word) with descriptions
• Alternative anticipation/introduction activities
• Bookmarks with page numbers for each chapter
• Book vs. Movie comparison activities
**Please note: The price WILL increase as new materials are added.**
All materials are © Tracee Orman. All rights reserved.
Images used in the bundle are either created by Tracee Orman or permission has been granted through licensing. Fonts by Kimberly Geswein.
The NGA Center/CCSSO are the sole owners and developers of the Common Core State Standards © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.