3rd Grade Math Centers Task Cards Bundle | Games | Math Review Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (26)
showing 1-5 of 26 products
Also included in
- This 3rd grade math bundle includes three activities per math topic that can be used during centers, math warm ups, math exit tickets, or math homework. This 3rd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 78 activities - The paperless format inPrice $42.00Original Price $105.00Save $63.00
These Third Grade math games will save you time and help students stay focused and organized during math centers.
This resource includes 26 game sets. This bundle includes a total of 78 math games, so you will have math centers for the entire year!
Save 50% when you purchase this bundle. ***If purchased separately, this bundle has a value of $75.00!!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ONE FREE SET!
★ Each game set includes the following: ★
- 3 Math Games: Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Covers & Labels
- Common Core, TEKS and Florida Best Standards
- Lesson Plan Template
★ Included in This Complete Bundle ★
1 - Rounding
3 - Multiples of 10
4 - Multiplication
5 - Division
7 - Unknown Numbers in Equations
9 - Division as Unknown Factor Problems
10 - Fluently Multiply and Divide
12 - Arithmetic Patterns
13 - Telling Time & Elapsed Time
14 - Mass & Volume
15 - Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs
17 - Area Concepts
18 - Area Concepts of Rectilinear Figures
19 - Perimeter
21 - Fractions on a Number Line
22 - Comparing Fractions
23 - Equivalent Fractions
24 - Classifying Shapes
25 - Partitioning Shapes
26 - Place Value
★ The Problem with Guided Math ★
- One big problem with guided math is not knowing what to assign for math centers.
- It can get especially overwhelming when pulling math games from various places. Teachers end up wasting lots of time explaining directions and students get off task because they are confused.
- Another big problem is holding students accountable for their work during math centers. You want students to record their work, but then you don’t have extra time to check or organize all the recording sheets.
★ The Solution ★
✓ The math games are standards-based. This means you know students are practicing the skills you are required to teach. The learning goal is posted on each math game.
✓ There is a predictable routine. Each math center has 3 math games per math standard. (Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards) The game structure is the same, so you won’t waste time teaching new games each week.
✓ Students use one recording sheet. Students stay organized by only needing one recording sheet per topic. An answer key is provided, so you or students can check their answers.
✓ These math games come with label cards that will help you organize the math centers. These label cards include pictures and directions for each game.
More 3rd Grade Math Centers
- 3rd Grade Digital Math Centers
2-5 MATH GAME BUNDLES