Beginning Sounds Fill-In Cards
are the best way to practice beginning sounds and letter identification
, all in one product!
Children work on phonics skills by identifying the picture name and then the associated beginning sound. The beginning sound is left blank for the children to fill in with letter manipulatives, or if the cards are laminated, with dry erase marker.
Each letter has four cards, so just two copies at a writing or phonics center will suffice.
And, for the child who needs extra reinforcement, these writing cards are great for sending home. They encourage parents to get involved, and it's not a boring worksheet, so the kids are happy, too!
• Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
• Beginning Sounds Fill-In Cards
• Beginning Sounds Picture Seek
• Beginning Sounds Roadway Letter Tracing Mats
• Beginning Sounds Tracing Cards - Letter Formation Cards
• Interactive Alphabet Books for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Oral Language Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonics Preschool Lesson Plans
• Phonological Awareness Preschool Lesson Plans
• Preschool Alphabet and Phonics Puzzles (12 Sets)
• Preschool Literacy Lesson Plans Bundle