Computer Technology Course Bundle - Google Classroom - Online Distance Learning
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (76)
showing 1-5 of 76 products
Click here to see a very thorough preview with actual resources included for you to preview!
- First of all, I include FREE LIFETIME UPDATES!!! That's right, FREE! I work diligently to update the links in the assignments, refresh assignments to meet new and evolving technology changes, and I also add in NEW assignments and share them to you for FREE! As the price of the course has increased over the past several years as I make new updates, the updates are passed along to you for free, FOREVER! Read the reviews about the free lifetime updates from so many of my happy buyers! If only textbooks could work this way!
- In addition, this course includes a pacing guide and sequential, easy to follow daily lesson plans. Click here to view the pacing guide. Every single lesson plan includes the standards that are addressed within the lesson; any applicable ISTE standards, ELA CCSS standards, IB Design Standards, and/or Tennessee Technology standards. The lesson plans also provide step by step instructional procedures, making this course a breeze to teach for new and veteran teachers alike. Each lesson plan links to all activities and assessments that will be completed each day! This course is perfect for in person instruction, and can also easily be used for online learning. Click here to see a sample lesson plan!
- 80+ EXCLUSIVE LESSON PLANS that are NOT available in my store (these alone would be priced around $150!!)
***BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE - 80+ LESSON PLANS that are NOT available in my store***
More than 80 detailed lesson plans are included. Each lesson plan includes objectives, a section for student demographics, teacher instructions, course materials, hyperlinks to daily activities, and assessments... all in linked in ONE convenient location. The lesson plans are organized into 19 weekly folders.
**Please refer to my note at the bottom for a message about the lesson plans.
How to access the shared Google Folder:
- Download the BONUS FILE on this bundle.
- Click the link on page 1 to request access.
- Email me your username and purchase date to verify your purchase (or your order id#).
- I will then grant immediate access.
How to access the individual files from TpT:
The material in this folder is designed for a 1 semester course. My class meets almost 4 hours per week for 18 weeks, and I always have extra materials from this folder that I never get to even begin working on. All of my projects are inspired by either ISTE standards, IB Design Standards, CCSS ELA, or TN Technology Standards.
I teach this course to 6th Grade students, but many buyers have successfully adapted the content all the way down to 3rd grade and up to 9th grade. All of the writing prompts within this course are aligned to the CCSS for 6-8.
I base my entire class off of Google Drive and Google Classroom.
- Google Classroom
- Google Drive (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, Drawings)
- Research Skills
- Google Classroom and Google Productivity Tools
- Graphic Design via Google Slides Flyer Projects
- Web Design
- The Design Cycle
- Technology's Impact on Society
- ELA Reinforcement with daily bell ringers
- Please refer to the product links below to see exact materials included.
See the preview to click on product links that are included within this folder!
This purchase entitles you to FREE LIFETIME UPDATES!! It includes a link to access the Google Drive folder, and I provide details of a Google Script that you can run to MAKE A COPY of this entire folder and all subfolders!!!
⇒ By purchasing this unit, you are gaining exclusive access to the link to access all of the files in this unit as Google Suite files.
All you have to do is “MAKE A COPY” of the items within the folder that will be shared with you via a link included in your purchase. Within 24 hours I will approve your request to access the folder. The files within the folder are then yours to make copies of, edit, revise, share with your students, etc.
Please email me with any questions.
YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE LIFETIME UPDATES TO THIS UNIT!!!! As Technology Changes, so does the unit. Any upgrades I make will be added in the Google Folder FREE OF CHARGE to you. I also have a Google Form for buyers to sign up to be notified of all updates if they wish.
*All items with an asterisk are only available in the shared Google Folder from the Bonus download.
Click here to view the pacing guide
Click here to view the product demo
See the product demo to click on product links that are included within this folder!!!
More than 80 detailed lesson plans are included. Each lesson plan includes objectives, a section for student demographics, teacher instructions, course materials, hyperlinks to activities, and assessments. The lesson plans are organized into 19 weekly folders. These lesson plans are exclusive to this purchase, and are not available for individual purchase.
**Please refer to my note at the bottom for a message about the lesson plans.
- Pacing Guide
- Google Docs Version which is more printer friendly
- Google Sheets Version which is more detailed
- Intro Questionnaire for Students via Google Forms AND Tutorial
- Intro Questionnaire for Parents via Google Forms AND Tutorial
- 90 Digital Writing Prompts - Editable in Google Slides!
- Computer Tech Syllabus
- All About Me Flyer
- Animal Research Project with the Evaluating Internet Sources Checklist
- IB Learner Profile Activity
- All About Me Presentation
- MidTerm Exam Study Guide*
- MidTerm Exam - Available in Google Forms AND a printable version*
- Venn Diagram Compare & Contrast Old and New Technology
- E-Portfolio/Website Design (huge summative project containing rubrics, examples, task sheets, tutorials, etc)
- See a video preview of the E-Portfolio here: bit.ly/designcycleintro
11 Google Docs Task sheets for students to log their WPM, learn typing tips, and to learn which modules to complete for the day.
Read more about how I use typing.com on my website.
- Google Classroom for TEACHERS
- Google Classroom for STUDENTS
- Google Classroom for TEACHERS - iPAD Version
- Google Forms
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
- Google Sites
- Google Drive
- Google Drive Apps Shortcut Keys Bundle
- Uploading photos to the Google Drive Mobile App
- Google Docs Tutorial
- Google Forms Task Sheet - Selecting a Theme
- Google Apps Task Sheet - Changing Profile Photos
- Google Forms Task Sheet - Creating Feedback Forms for Google Sites
- Google Slides Task Sheet - Adding Borders to a Text Box
- Google Slides Task Sheet - Cropping Images into Shapes
- Google Slides Task Sheet BELL RINGER - Changing the Background - Editable!
- Google Slides Task Sheet - Create a Cyberbullying Awareness Flyer
- CHRISTMAS WEBQUEST
- COLUMBUS DAY WEBQUEST
- HALLOWEEN WEBQUEST
- LABOR DAY WEBQUEST
- THANKSGIVING WEBQUEST
- CINCO DE MAYO WEBQUEST
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH COLLABORATIVE GROUP PROJECT
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH WEBQUEST
- PRESIDENT'S DAY WEBQUEST
- VALENTINE'S DAY WEBQUEST
- MLK WEBQUEST
- SCIENTISTS IN THE SPRING WEBQUEST
- COMPUTER TECH TERMS WEBQUEST
- VETERANS DAY WEBQUEST
- PINK WELCOME BACK PENNANTS
- DIFFERENT VERSION OF PINK WELCOME BACK PENNANTS
- BLUE WELCOME BACK PENNANTS
- COMMAND KEYS POSTERS
- CONTROL KEYS POSTERS
- GOOGLE FONTS POSTER
- IB Learner Profile Posters
- Computer Number Cards
*PLEASE NOTE THAT I SIMPLY USE TYPING.COM IN MY CLASS. I DO NOT OWN ANY PARTS OF THIS WEBSITE. I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING YOU WITH AN EXAMPLE AS TO HOW YOU CAN ADDRESS WPM STANDARDS IN YOUR COURSE WITH THIS SOFTWARE
AND MUCH MORE IS INCLUDED!!!
Click here to view my other products on my TPT store
Click here to view my website & sign up for FREEBIES via email!
**Notes about the lesson plans:
Please keep in mind that all school districts will run on different schedules. Classes tend to average anywhere from 30 mins up to 1.5 hours. My goal was to make a lesson plan for an average middle school class time frame of 45 mins. If your school has shorter or longer classes, the lessons will need to be revised accordingly. This can easily be done by grouping together two lesson plans, or removing daily activities such as the bell ringers.
In addition, some schools only have 9 week courses, whereas others have the class for an entire year. My school for several years has had a schedule of 3 classes per week.
Please keep in mind that these lesson plans are not meant to be EXACT to fit into any one users calendar (I tried to figure out how to do this, but it seems impossible). Please adjust the lessons as needed!
I would also like to mention that for the weeks of holiday themed webquests, these will need to be tweaked based on whether the course is in the fall or the spring.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or feedback.
Thanks so much,
Hayley @ Trending Tech in TN
August 2022: Refreshed and updated links, tutorials, and other activities to reflect the most recent layout changes made on websites and Google Drive. New resources added: St. Patrick's Day Webquest, Mother's Day Webquest, Earth Day Webquest, 100th Day of School Activity, All About My Selfie, Clip Art Sets to use in your digital resources, Quiver tutorial, Meet the Teacher info Sheet, Sick Computer Signs, Computer Login Signs, Website Login Info Google Docs, Technology Essential Questions, End of Year Enrichment activities, Google Tech News Article Summary, and Name that Logo Activity!!!!
August 2021: Updates and added activities to the Labor Day Webquest, added a tutorial video to the Labor Day Webquest
Summer 2021: Updates to all of the Google Drive Tutorials
November 2020: Added Veterans Day Webquest, updated links in Veterans Day webquest and Thanksgiving webquest
August 2020: Updates to Labor Day Webquest, Updates to Google Classroom for Teachers Tutorial
April 2020: Updates to the Google Classroom tutorial for students
February 2020: Update to Google Slides Tutorial
November 2019: Continuous updates to Google Tutorials, specifically Google Forms and Google Slides. Also updates to links in webquests.
October 2019: MAJOR Updates to Google Slides, Google Docs, and Google Classroom Tutorials
May 2019: I have added a brand new pacing guide in Google Docs format in a simpler, easier to read format than the Google Sheets pacing guide. The Google Sheets pacing guide is still included to allow for more detail.
April 2019: Updated all of the typing lessons to match the brand new layout of typing.com. I also also added a few new lessons.
March 2019: Updated the Google Slides tutorial to reflect all of the new design layouts just released by Google.
December 2018: Added a video to explain working with data in Google Sheets to Typing Lesson 12. Added a video to introduce the Design Cycle for the E-Portfolio project. Added a video to show students how to sketch design ideas for the websites in Google Drawings.
11/7/2018 - All 19 weeks of lesson plans have been added. There are more than 80 total detailed daily lesson plans. I have also added a tab to the pacing guide that is NOT date specific that is more of a general timeline. The Google Sites tutorial has also been updated, and the Labor Day Webquest now includes a rubric.
10/16/2018 - I have added the first 6 weeks of lesson plans. New links have been added to several webquests. Aligned assessments have been added to the pacing guide. An IB Design Cycle Rubric has been added to the Animal Research Project. The Scientists in the Spring Webquest has been added.
10/5/2018 - I have added the 4th week of lesson plans, and I have also added the evaluating internet sources resource to the animal research project folder.
10/2/2018 - I am adding DAILY LESSON PLANS to the shared Google Drive Folder.
I have just uploaded the first 3 weeks of lesson plans into a folder titled Computer Tech Lesson Plans. I have also moved the pacing guide into this folder. I plan to have a daily lesson plan for the entire course completed by December.
8/21/2018 - Huge update to the All About Me Flyer. Added a brand new detailed rubric for the flyer in Google Drawings and a Grading Conversion Chart for the flyer in Google Sheets.
8/15/2018 - Updates to the Google Classroom Tutorials
7/24/2018 - Added the MLK Webquest to the Webquests folder for free
7/20/2018 - Updated Google Drive Tutorials to match the new user interfaces
07/02/2018 - Updated Pacing guide with 2018-2019 dates
10/23/2017 - The Mid-Term Exam is available to make your very own copy in Google Forms
8/29/2017 - 2 new Google Apps task sheets have been added, including one of creating a cyber bullying prevention flyer!
8/25/2017 - Updates to Google Classroom tutorial, Updated pacing guide to align to ISTE standards, Updated intro questionnaires to allow easier copying of the Google Forms
8/2017 - I have now added a Google Slides Bell Ringer set that includes 90+ Bell Ringer topics aligned to CCSS for grades 6-8 ELA!
2/16/2017 - Google Forms Tutorial Added, NEW Google Sites Tutorial Added, 5 Extra Bell Ringers Added
2/7/2017 - Black History Month Group Project now included!
10/28/2016 - A 1 semester Pacing Guide is now included!
10/24/2016 - GOOGLE CLASSROOM TUTORIALS for Students AND Teachers are NOW INCLUDED!!!
10/2016 President's Day Webquest included, Google Sheets Tutorial and Student Task Included, Meet the Teacher Included, MYP Command Terms Worksheet Included
09/2016 UPDATE-- BRAND NEW Google Slides Tutorial Included, "HOW DO I" Video Series now included (These are screencast videos for teaching specific skills in Google Sheets, Google Classroom, Typing.Com, etc)
08/2016 UPDATE-- Chalkboard and Burlap Open House Bundle is now included in this purchase
04/2016 UPDATE-- ALL HOLIDAY WEBQUESTS & GOOGLE TASK SHEETS are Now INCLUDED!
10/28/2015 UPDATE **ALL NEW TYPING.COM UNIT IS NOW INCLUDED**