GRAB & GO LESSON PACKET - Parallel, Perpendicular, Intersecting Lines / Sides
(NOT INCLUDED: Lines, lines segments and rays are not included in this Grab & Go Packet, although they are included in a Prior Knowledge Review Mini Anchor in this packet. These should be prerequisites of this packet. See the link below the description if interested in the line, line segment, and ray Grab & Go Packet.)
Are you stressed trying to gather everything for your lessons each day? Don't you wish there was a packet that had just about everything you could think of for your daily lesson(s) about intersecting, parallel, and perpendicular lines. With my new Grab & Go Lesson Packets, I am hoping to make your life a little less stressful by doing the preparation of materials for you! You will be ready for anything!
This Grab & Go Lesson Packet includes the following items:
- Interactive Notebook Pages - KWL Chart, 5 reference pages, (including a vocabulary page) and 3 student differentiated pocket pages (along with 3 differentiated pages of various lines for the pockets), and answer keys
- 5 Mini Anchors Charts - (Vocabulary included) This also includes a prior knowledge review chart of a line, line segment, and ray.
- Materials for the Teacher (to help teach your lesson):
*Teacher notes - These are hints and suggestions to help make teaching the lesson and student understanding a little easier.
*Data Collection Chart - Pre-labeled
*Discussion Question - teacher directions and another mini anchor chart
- Differentiated Worksheets ( 2 sets of worksheets) - 3 levels - low, intermediate, and high - Answer keys are included.
- Exit Slip - These are not leveled. There are 4 exit slips to a page. Use these to gage how well students understood the basic lesson presented.
- Student Activity - Sorting Shapes Venn diagram - Students sort shapes, identifying the type of sides of the shape. Answer key is included.
- Discussion Question - (This is the same discussion question in the Teacher Materials above.) This question can be used however desired, such as a question to be used in Number Talks.
NOTE: There are no standards listed, since there are so many various standards being used at present. However, these standards are compatible with Common Core Performance Standards also. The packet was created with upper elementary school students in mind.
NOTE: This packet DOES NOT cover lines, line segments, or rays. This should be a prerequisite of this Grab & Go Packet. THE MATERIALS COVERED IN THIS PACKET ARE PARALLEL, PERPENDICULAR, AND INTERSECTING LINES.
Be sure to visit my store and view my other GRAB & GO Math Lesson Packets:
VALUE OF NUMBERS (Place Value) Grab & Go Lesson Packet
STANDARD / EXPANDED / WRITTEN AND BASE 10 FORMS OF NUMBERS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
COMPARE AND ORDER NUMBERS- Grab & Go Lesson Packet
ROUNDING WHOLE NUMBERS - Grab & Go Lesson Packet
LINES, LINE SEGMENTS, RAYS & POINTS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
CLASSIFYING ANGLES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
2-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES Grab & Go Lesson Packet