The ”Grade 1 February Daily Math”
work packet is designed for students in Grade 1. This packet is also designed for Canadian teachers as the activities are based on expectations outlined in the Ontario Mathematics curriculum.
Each Daily Math monthly packet now features approximately 20 - 24 (depending on the month) math exercise pages that contain a variety of math skill activities (approximately 5 or more per page). These pages can be used as an activation tool prior to a math lesson, at the beginning of the school day or as extra practice after a math lesson. The activities presented in this series of packets will span the various strands outlined in the Ontario Mathematics curriculum.
The skill set addressed in this packet once again involves number sense with numbers from 0 to 50. The following skills are addressed in the February
- Writing the numbers that come before and after the given number;
- Ordering numbers from least to greatest;
- Identifying whether given numbers are even or odd;
- Counting the number of objects in a set;
- Adding and subtracting single-digit and two-digit numbers to 20;
- Colouring in the number of blocks long a given line is;
- Identifying and colouring given two-dimensional shapes;
- Spinning, tallying and interpreting data;
Use these exercise pages for students who are fast finishers, at the beginning of a math lesson to activate student thinking, at the beginning of the day or send the sheets home for extra practice.
Check back soon for the Grade 1 March Daily Math packet. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Check out the preview for a look at what each page looks like.
Looking for Grade 1 Daily Math?
Grade 1 January Daily Math
Looking for Grade 2 Daily Math?
Grade 2 September Daily MathGrade 2 October Daily MathGrade 2 November Daily Math
Grade 2 December Daily Math
Grade 2 January Daily Math
Grade 2 February Daily Math
Looking for Grade 3 Daily Math?
Grade 3 September Daily MathGrade 3 October Daily MathGrade 3 November Daily Math
Grade 3 December Daily Math
Grade 3 January Daily Math