PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.75 MB | 16 pages
Rockin’ Rocks Roll Read and Graph
Please see the preview
Make vocabulary interactive! This activity is a staple in my Word Work Center.
Students love this dice game that reinforces vocabulary, graphing, and number sense. Every time it’s played the answers could be different – so these games are great for review too. Keep a bucket of them ready for early finishers!
Each Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank)
• 2 full-page size math response pages (can be printed half size)
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (I glue it to the front of the envelope where I store them)
This edition of Roll Read and Graph includes these vocabulary words:
My thanks to the following creative talents: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Hughes-38 (paper)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)