Rockin’ Rocks Roll Read and Graph
Please see the preview
Make vocabulary interactive! This activity is a staple in my Word Work Center.
Students love this dice game that reinforces vocabulary, graphing, and number sense. Every time it’s played the answers could be different – so these games are great for review too. Keep a bucket of them ready for early finishers!
Each Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank)
• 2 full-page size math response pages (can be printed half size)
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (I glue it to the front of the envelope where I store them)
This edition of Roll Read and Graph includes these vocabulary words:
This is part of the Rockin’ Rocks Language Arts BIG BUNDLE
– no need to buy the parts if you own the whole bundle. Please see the links below for the individual parts:
• Rockin’ Rocks ESSENTIAL Questions and JOURNAL
• Rockin’ Rocks NONFICTION ELA
• Rockin’ Rocks VOCABULARY Bundle
• Rockin’ Rocks WRITING Bundle
o Rockin’ Rocks SCIENCE Writing
o Rockin’ Rocks IDIOM Writing
o Rockin’ Rocks Inspirational QUOTE Writing
o Rockin’ Rocks Stone Soup Pardody 6-trait Writing
• Rockin’ Rocks ROLL READ GRAPH
• Rockin’ Rocks QUIZZES
My thanks to the following creative talents: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Hughes-38 (paper)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.