Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights, Martin Luther King Jr., Plessy v. Ferguson, Jim Crow Laws, Jackie Robinson, Rosa Parks, Thurgood Marshall, Montgomery Bus Boycott, Dwight D. Eisenhower, March on Washington, Selma, Emmett Till, Malcolm X, Black Panthers, KKK, Gandhi, Adam Clayton Powell.
This is a VERY ENGAGING set of 40 task cards about the content of the Civil Rights Movement! There is a KAGAN Cooperative Learning Option included if you would like your students to do these with other classmates. This is also a great option for review of content!
Included in this product are:
40 HIGHLY VISUAL Civil Rights Movement Task Cards
Student Fill-In Worksheet
Directions for Cooperative Learning Structure
Your students will be VERY engaged with these task cards. They are great for visual learners, as students are able to associate content with the pictures on the task cards.
Get the whole INTERACTIVE and ENGAGING Civil Rights Unit HERE, and SAVE big money!
Individual Products from this unit include:
1. Civil Rights 30 DBQ Bellringers Warm Ups Mega-Pack
2. Civil Rights Movement - Journey Through Life Notes - SUPER ENGAGING INTERACTIVE NOTES!
3. Jim Crow Laws Photo Assessment
4. Montgomery Bus Boycott & Rosa Parks Skit and Option Project
5. Civil Rights Leaders and Activists Notes - VERY ENGAGING POWERPOINT with COOPERATIVE LEARNING!
6. Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Visual Expression Project
7. Loving Movie Worksheet
8. FUN Stations Activity where students analyze 10 Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes!
9. 1965 Alabama Voting Simulation - "Would you be able to vote?" - 1st person POINT OF VIEW learning!
10. Voting Rights Act of 1965 Reading Activity
11. Civil Rights Movement Comic Strip Project
12. 40 HIGHLY VISUAL Civil Rights Task Cards with a Cooperative Learning Option!
13. Civil Rights Movement FUN Review Games! - includes THE WALL Card Game based on the TV Show, Four Corners of Fun, and The Bids!
14. Civil Rights Movement Unit Test with Study Guide - Relevant, Real-World Assessment
15. Civil Rights Movement 5 Highly Visual DBQ Primary Sources
I hope that you enjoy these activities! Please remember to follow Playing With History on Teachers Pay Teachers, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for giveaways and news on new products and updates! Please rate for your TpT credits!